Output Screen to HDMI Connection on P4 Pro

Reaction score
I just built a new screen for extra eyes to view flight during SAR. My drones with HDMI out allow me to enable dual in controller settings and output screen to large monitor. Is there a way to output from my P4Pro without purchasing the HDMI module expansion port from DJI? Using iPad Pro Mini for display. When I use an apple adapter, I can see the GoApp on the screen, but the drone displays "Disconnected" when using that adapter. Don't see an option in GoApp to enable.

Photo of it working with my I1V2 and XT sensor.

Attachments

• IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 230
Yes, Use micro USB to HDMI adapter. Works great but not sure it will help to iPad. Works on my P4 (300C) and P4P (300F) remotes to laptop or tv.
070123E0-A03F-4971-A6A2-AE80BB6BE7D4.jpeg

Last edited:
This is what I am using. I get the GoApp output to TV, but when it is connected, I lose connectivity from controller to iPad screen.

Attachments

• Adapter.jpg
    Adapter.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 195
This is what I am using. I get the GoApp output to TV, but when it is connected, I lose connectivity from controller to iPad screen.
Correct. Same with goggles. The 300E RC, stupidly, only shows one screen at a time. Should get both screens with standard remote.

I too tried this on my P3P which can use either the mini USB or the Apple Lightning connectors, but not both at the same time. But even a Lightning connector adaptor to USBs connector, no good. The problem is the iPad mini and the iPhone only have one connector port. A Laptop or computer often have several USB connectors, so they work.

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan