Thought I would have a quiet flight then invaded by teens.

Perhaps I'm too old fashioned but if that were my granddaughter she'd be grounded until she learned how to act like a lady and not some cheap street trash.

Bud
Yep - pretty low bar as far as moral compasses go. Especially considering it was stated it was very early and the guy is sucking down a brew.
I don't see the exhibitionist chick as friendly - rather as a very low respect for herself.
I'm no prude but ...

I'm calling fake! Too early @ 0600 and hard to fly with glasses steamed up.
Maybe part of tourist promotion scam you reckon.

Be it a bunch of teens that woke up predawn to go enjoy your sunrise, a bunch of friends that just don’t know what time the clubs close at night, real, or fake, it is still good entertainment! I would much rather see them doing this then out smashing windows or flattening tires in cars. Thank you for sharing.

Perhaps I'm too old fashioned but if that were my granddaughter she'd be grounded until she learned how to act like a lady and not some cheap street trash.

Bud
But she's not. So, enjoy. ;)

I thought on a Sunday morning at 6am no one would bother me. Some of these kids did not know what day it was, but they enjoyed themselves.
Great stuff John. I love it when people of any age show interest in my drone, like me, they are all impressed by what it can do, especially the visual from above.

It is funny...any time I hear of a drone being near intoxicated female youths, there's some sort of flashing going on. Hah!

RoOSTA

Bud

Were you never young and had fun with your friends , my youth was a blast [emoji869][emoji869]

I thought on a Sunday morning at 6am no one would bother me. Some of these kids did not know what day it was, but they enjoyed themselves.

They insisted I video them and email them the link.
Very funny though.
Looks like everyone had a fun time

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl