Thought I would have a quiet flight then invaded by teens.

ianzone

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I thought on a Sunday morning at 6am no one would bother me. Some of these kids did not know what day it was, but they enjoyed themselves.

They insisted I video them and email them the link.
Very funny though.
LOL very friendly teens too,nice girls ah I mean nice clip:coldsweat:lucky drone got gps lock ha,would have crashed with all that activity,,,

Reaction score
MY MY......Now IF they only knew that people all OVER the world would see them LOL.......I was worried for a while on the flashes LOL...Hope that you sent them the link ?

Reaction score
My thoughts while watching:
Was hoping one of the guys would have tumbled over the railing. Not for get-backs, strictly for entertainment purposes.
When the flashing girl left the scene, the drone should have followed her. She would have loved it. And maybe she would have moved to a higher level of activity. I think she was just getting started.

Reaction score
Perhaps I'm too old fashioned but if that were my granddaughter she'd be grounded until she learned how to act like a lady and not some cheap street trash.

Bud

I thought on a Sunday morning at 6am no one would bother me. Some of these kids did not know what day it was, but they enjoyed themselves.

They insisted I video them and email them the link.
Very funny though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brojon and Pharm
Reaction score
Just waiting for some of the resident wet blankets to show up and condemn the guy and the kids.

Reaction score
Now THAT is how it is supposed to be! Teenagers acting like teenagers all in good, clean, fun. That girl showed no more than what you see on any beach, no reason to be a prude about it. Thanks for posting. This helps me restore my faith in our youth!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellaz