A9ABDEFD-D527-484F-A146-BA91C4BD401E.JPG
E770EC46-B61F-49C6-B2D0-91A750855CD6.JPG
I was lucky enough to have moved to Florida just before the final shuttle launch

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

I took these photo's of the Shuttle's final "last flight" on Sept. 21, 2012 as the 747 flew over the Bay Area on its final tour. I knew it was coming and went to a hill near the house where no one expected it (nor did I) and it flew right over my head and then in front of me. It was a lucky day I will never forget.

As they say, location, location, location and **** good luck and timing ;-)

Reactions: The Ghost
Some awesome stills Jeremiah. Now post some of those stunning videos you have posted. You may be an amateur but are a true inspiration. It is addictive and i also try to fly everyday to get shots to work with. I must add you live in an awesome place on Mother Earth for this hobby. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Jeremiah Fitzjurls
Some awesome stills Jeremiah. Now post some of those stunning videos you have posted. You may be an amateur but are a true inspiration. It is addictive and i also try to fly everyday to get shots to work with. I must add you live in an awesome place on Mother Earth for this hobby. Keep up the good work.
Thank you so much for your support!! It really means a lot! Doesn't help the ego though lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT