Things I noticed tonight

Reaction score
4th flight done, and I've spotted a couple of issues.

1. Gimbal roll... it's hardly ever level! I calibrated the IMU on a spirit level (mod 0.00!) so I know it's good. I can manually adjust via the app but it doesn't stay levelled.

2. Yaw on forward pitch... my P3 seems to constantly yaw left when I pitch it forward. It's not a huge deal but it is annoying. Could this be tuned out somehow? Has anyone else noticed this?

1. Somewhere in the app, look for FPV and change to "Follow". FPV is the superman feeling and Follow is the gimbal following the horizon.

2. Is the controller on mode 2? Recalibrate the sticks maybe. In mode 2, the yaw and throttle is left stick and Fwd/rev bank left and right is on the right stick. This should separate the yawing when moving forward. Maybe the last thing to do is find an open field and recalibrate the compass.

4th flight done, and I've spotted a couple of issues.

1. Gimbal roll... it's hardly ever level! I calibrated the IMU on a spirit level (mod 0.00!) so I know it's good. I can manually adjust via the app but it doesn't stay levelled.

2. Yaw on forward pitch... my P3 seems to constantly yaw left when I pitch it forward. It's not a huge deal but it is annoying. Could this be tuned out somehow? Has anyone else noticed this?
Imu mod should be 1. Compass is 0

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1