Gimbal won't stabilize, motor overload error

Reaction score
My gimbal is acting weird after a crash. The yaw arm was cracked and I replaced it with one I got online. When I turn the drone on it goes through it's normal routine and seems to level off and center pretty well but once it finishes the yaw twitches back and forth and the "gimbal motor overload" error message toggles on and off. I also have another drone that was crashed and the yaw arm/flex cable completely snapped off. After replacing these with parts I got super cheap on Ebay from china.im getting the same issue. I'm not terribly convinced it's the flex cable because I'm having the same issue with a flex cable that is native to the drone it's on (although it could have been damaged in the ceash) and on a flex cable I bought online from china.

I'm on latest firmware, successfully calibrated IMU, gimbal calibration gets stuck at 6%. Gimbal seems to function fairly well aside from twitching and not calibrating. Camera stays fairly even with horizon when I tilt the drone forward but the camera seems to roll to the side a bit when I do.

Any ideas?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4