They will start shipping today!

Reaction score
I just talked to DJI customer service and they told that will start shipping today and the delivery will take 3-5 business days. Hope receiving mine one until next week! :)

Reactions: jlrsn
Now we wait for the first actual tracking number. Without a tracking number, it didn't happen. ;)

Last edited:
I just talked to DJI customer service and they told that will start shipping today and the delivery will take 3-5 business days. Hope receiving mine one until next week! :)
Was that for both models? P4Pro and P4Pro+?

It WAS saying that. Now it says 1-2 weeks for both.
I talked to DJI today and they confirmed the info. They're starting shipping P4Pro today (3 - 5 business days to delivery after shipping) and P4Pro+ is still taking 1-2 weeks after payment.

I talked to DJI today and they confirmed the info. They're starting shipping P4Pro today (3 - 5 business days to delivery after shipping) and P4Pro+ is still taking 1-2 weeks after payment.
They told me they are shipping all orders, doesn't matter what version you bought, tomorrow. So who knows. They also told me awhile back that my Mavic would ship on October 15th and it shipped way after that.

Also Pic or it never happened ;)

maybe we should watch the go app, as another member mentioned on the other Phantom forum posted, they haven't included the P4P in the app yet ! something to watch for maybe.
edit: looks like we posted at the same time....sorry

Oh man.... if I buy a P4P I've gotta update my Go app, which means I have to update my firmware in my P4 and RC. I really don't like upgrading, DJI has a habit of releasing untested firmware and software. It's a crap shoot, KWIM? That by itself is a deterrent to buy a P4P. Decisions decisions. o_O

Fortunately I'm a member here and can read about everyone's success or frustration with the new release Go app when it's released, along with any associated f/w.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj