They will start shipping today!

I am not trying to reign on anyones parade! I really hope they start shipping tomorrow.

This is the email I got from DJI last night re: when P4pro will arrive

Dear Mackenzie,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are so glad to know your interest in P4pro. From the information on our official website, the estimated shipping time is 1-3 business days after payment is confirmed. However as you know, we ship from China Shenzhen.

Honestly speaking we are not 100% percent sure it will arrive before December. Hope above information may help and we are so sorry for the inconvenience it may cause to you.

If there is any further question, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.
Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

I am not trying to reign on anyones parade! I really hope they start shipping tomorrow.

This is the email I got from DJI last night re: when P4pro will arrive

Dear Mackenzie,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are so glad to know your interest in P4pro. From the information on our official website, the estimated shipping time is 1-3 business days after payment is confirmed. However as you know, we ship from China Shenzhen.

Honestly speaking we are not 100% percent sure it will arrive before December. Hope above information may help and we are so sorry for the inconvenience it may cause to you.

If there is any further question, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.
Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Did you order the pro+?

I heard but could be just hearsay. That the Pro+ would take longer to receive than the regular Pro. But it could be rumor from the whole Mavic fly more bundle fiasco. I took back my P4 and got a full refund to fund the Pro+ but im waiting patiently. I have my Mavic pro and just got a shipping email on my extra Mavic battery. Of course I would love my P4P now but me and Baby Mavic are getting some quality time [emoji3]

Did you order the pro+?
I just enquired about the regular P4 Pro.

I am itching to pull the trigger.. But still researching where to get it from. If DJI start shipping I will most likely place an order next day or two. The issue is for us Aussies is the shipping time as well as an import tax which could be quite significant on a drone this expensive.

Rereading that email... the support tech could be saying she doesn't think it's likely If ordered the p4 pro will arrive in Australia before December.

I hope that is the case not that the p4 pro won't shop until dec.

Rereading that email... the support tech could be saying she doesn't think it's likely If ordered the p4 pro will arrive in Australia before December.

I hope that is the case not that the p4 pro won't shop until dec.
I love your Aussie accents! Especially the women of course. You guys probably hate our American Accents! We are not all bad! Lmao!

Last edited:
I love your Aussie accents! Especially the woman of course. You guys probably hate our American Accents! We are not all bad! Lmao!
Haha. I like the american accent. Especially when you guys try to say aussie but it sounds like "OOOWWWW-SEEEE" :D

Its weird here. There is little to no difference in accent between us aussies on the west coast and those on the east. Yet USA has so many different ones (big country i know). The biggest thing you notice when you travel is how easy it is to spot the loud Australian. Our accent just sticks out.

The P4P Quick Start guide and some other documents are now up on the DJI web site. No full manual yet though.

Haha. I like the american accent. Especially when you guys try to say aussie but it sounds like "OOOWWWW-SEEEE" :D

Its weird here. There is little to no difference in accent between us aussies on the west coast and those on the east. Yet USA has so many different ones (big country i know). The biggest thing you notice when you travel is how easy it is to spot the loud Australian. Our accent just sticks out.
That's awesome! I'm from California and we sound alot different than people from New York lol.

Have any australians bought from the DJI store and have experience with custom tax? Ive asked the live chat and they say there is no taxes but I have heard stories of people getting a $300 bill from DHL for the import duty

Oh man.... if I buy a P4P I've gotta update my Go app, which means I have to update my firmware in my P4 and RC. I really don't like upgrading, DJI has a habit of releasing untested firmware and software. It's a crap shoot, KWIM? That by itself is a deterrent to buy a P4P. Decisions decisions. o_O

Fortunately I'm a member here and can read about everyone's success or frustration with the new release Go app when it's released, along with any associated f/w.
You can avoid that by simply buying the P4P Plus version with the screen. The updated Go app is already installed on it! Includes HDMI out and GPS and a screen twice as bright as any tablet! No cables, one battery for both tablet and Remote. Rule #1: Sandbox your systems! :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31