These are the MINIMUM specs you should fly using android

Reaction score
I posted a comment to another thread about minimum specs to fly and thought I would start a thread to help people out. This is just about android and my experience

The ram should be at least 2GB (not to be confused with 2GB of MEMORY)

Processor should be at least 1.3GHz

Any tablet with that specs as a minimum can fly DJI GO (before 4) and litchi with no issues. That also includes smooth Facebook live streaming using litchi (DJI GO live Facebook live streaming always pauses but that’s the app not my phone causing that)

Hope this helps people out to get these specs as a bare minimum for flying smoothly. Also like to point out that all my phones ARE NOT on the recommended lists as they are import phones from China and costs around £130 each. I seen tablets with 10” screen with better specs for around £70 so as soon as I get the cash to buy I will happily let you guys know how it is

I get alot of my racing quad stuff from china so am familiar with some good websites. If you find a good cheep 10 inch tab that works with dji go (p3p) i would definiatly like to know about it. Fed up with not seeing much on my s7 edge

Sure thing mate. A lot of the tablets I seen with good specs are on an app called AliExpress and that’s where I get my phones from with no issues. I would get a tablet but need every penny to save for Xmas prezzies. Have a look at that app to get an idea of the tablets

These are some of them and the price and feedback looks good
IMG_0042.jpg

The ram should be at least 2GB (not to be confused with 2GB of MEMORY)

Respectfully, ram IS memory. The 'other' number you're speaking of is 'storage' space.

Otherwise you're right though, 2 gigabytes of RAM necessary.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl