Streaming live video

Reaction score
Hi
I have been searching for the best way to stream live video from my P4P whether I am using DJI Go 4 or Litchi. I use both.
Recently, Youtube has restricted those people who wish to stream live to those who have over 1000 subscribers. So I am contemplating buying a 1000 subscribers, but I do not really want to. I just want to stream live video.
Facebook is another option, but I want to ensure I have solid control over who can watch the videos and when. I am not sure if they provide this.

So I am looking into commercial live streamers. I am looking for anyone to may be using a commercial service and can recommend it. I have tried several, but their computer coding needs are outside my skill set. However, the last commercial service, Dacast.com, seems to have the simplest interface to use, but they asked me this question:
" Find out how to format the single lines for AKAMAI. That is the CDN that we sit on top of. Every drone company is different but you should be able to stream with us."
Wikipedia defines AKAMAI as "Akamai Technologies, Inc. is an American content delivery network (CDN) and cloud service provider headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the United States. Akamai's content delivery network is one of the world's largest distributed computing platforms, responsible for serving between 15% and 30% of all web traffic."

If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate the information.
Thanks
Dal

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl