Litchi... Just a tablet for litchi

Reaction score
Hi guys. Lots and lots of info for tablets that work with DJI go. but for the life of me I can't find any that is about tablets that work with litchi. Looking at around the £130 mark. And would be nice if it can handle live stream. Pushing it a bit but looking at roughly 8-10" screen size. All my import phones from China (unknown here) like ulefone works well. As far as I know litchi works great on 2GB of ram and 1.3GHZ processor.

Anyone know any tablets to use. Just for litchi guys. Not keen on DJI go

Thanks in advanced

Hi guys. Lots and lots of info for tablets that work with DJI go. but for the life of me I can't find any that is about tablets that work with litchi. Looking at around the £130 mark. And would be nice if it can handle live stream. Pushing it a bit but looking at roughly 8-10" screen size. All my import phones from China (unknown here) like ulefone works well. As far as I know litchi works great on 2GB of ram and 1.3GHZ processor.

Anyone know any tablets to use. Just for litchi guys. Not keen on DJI go

Thanks in advanced
They recommend Nvida shield K1, which I bought. Works great with Litchi, but get a crash with Go4 occasionally.

nvidia shield k1

Reactions: Neon Euc
I'm running a Nvidia Shield K1. I downgraded from android 7 to android 6.0.1 This is supposed to stop the DJI go crashes. Runs much better than my Samsung Tab 4 did. I'm also using an anti glare screen protector that helps considerably.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I'm using a lenovo tab3 8 inch...works really well with litchi and dji go
I was looking to get a lenova tablet from Walmart the tab 8 I think it is called. can you tell me what operating system yours uses? I will be flying a dji 3 standard. thank you. Is the screen bright enough when your outdoors.

I was looking to get a lenova tablet from Walmart the tab 8 I think it is called. can you tell me what operating system yours uses? I will be flying a dji 3 standard. thank you. Is the screen bright enough when your outdoors.
It needs 2g of memory. My Nvida Shield is what they recommended, and it works great.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4