Tablet Holder

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good tablet holder....i seen one that i like which sticks on the back of the tablet and allows it to connect to the holder on the transmitter but its only sold out the country and is expensive.I also see where a guy made one from a coat hanger but i`m not that good at it....would rather buy something.

There's plenty but might be out of your country ! What country you in ? That might help us point ya in the right direction ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 556
Many versions out there. Country in your profile helps.

Attachments

• Holder3.jpg
    Holder3.jpg
    604.9 KB · Views: 477
  • Holder2.jpg
    Holder2.jpg
    1,012.7 KB · Views: 506
  • Holder1.jpg
    Holder1.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 553
StorminD said:
I also see where a guy made one from a coat hanger but i`m not that good at it....would rather buy something.
Not good at holding a pair of pliers? To each their own but I really think anyone could give it a go. It seriously took me less than 5 minutes to make the holder. The cost... perhaps 5 cents. Just snip the long section off the hanger with some snout nose pliers and just bend the hanger around the nose (of the pliers... not your face. That would hurt).

It's not fancy... and sometimes store bought fancy is good. But this last one I made really works well.

Attachments

• 20150220_214611.jpg
    20150220_214611.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 557
dirkclod said:
Thanks Fplvert ..been looking for that :D Do you find that it holds yours steady ?
:D
Solid with the rubber washer. I also put a small bit of rubber band under the clamp which attaches to the metal loop of the transmitter.

MHL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 487
tcope said:
StorminD said:
I also see where a guy made one from a coat hanger but i`m not that good at it....would rather buy something.
Not good at holding a pair of pliers? To each their own but I really think anyone could give it a go. It seriously took me less than 5 minutes to make the holder. The cost... perhaps 5 cents. Just snip the long section off the hanger with some snout nose pliers and just bend the hanger around the nose (of the pliers... not your face. That would hurt).

It's not fancy... and sometimes store bought fancy is good. But this last one I made really works well.
Nice idea, thanks for sharing.

Happyflyer said:
where did you get that?

tcope said:
StorminD said:

Yea I will save my money and go this route. I have also seen something similar to the plastic ones in the plumbing and cabinet section at Home Depot for under $2.00.

tcope said:
StorminD said:

Just made one by looking at your pic. Took me all of 4 minutes and works great. Thanks! Now if I can some how rig up a sun shade.

ccase39 said:
Just made one by looking at your pic. Took me all of 4 minutes and works great. Thanks! Now if I can some how rig up a sun shade.

Make sure the part of the hanger on the top jaw of the phone holder has the _two_ ends bend inward with a space about 1/4" apart. So one side touches the tablet and the other is hooked by the phone holder. By spacing these apart a little the phone holder has something to easily grip onto.

tcope said:
ccase39 said:

Make sure the part of the hanger on the top jaw of the phone holder has the _two_ ends bend inward with a space about 1/4" apart. So one side touches the tablet and the other is hooked by the phone holder. By spacing these apart a little the phone holder has something to easily grip onto.
Gotcha thanks!

ccase39 said:
Happyflyer said:
where did you get that?
I think you can find them both on Ebay and Amazon.
If still interested I can look for what seller I got them from.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl