Super Slo Mo with a Surprise Ending

I made this video a couple of years ago with the phantom 2 and go pro hero 3 black

Nice video - with the slo-mo! Great job, neat how the Phantom was blowing the leaves around (hmmm new application for clearing leaves of the back yard). What was your music - good choice whatever it was! Did the Phantom or camera flip at the end or what? I also liked you editing with the music slowing down with the vid at the end. Happy and safe, flying!

Reactions: Shawnakova
thanks muchly! Music is a collaboration between 2 Aussie artists, flume and chet faker called Drop the Game. The phantom clipped a tree and flipped and crashed, you can ever see the battery being ejected at the end. Only broke a couple of props though :)

Actually..... I like this very much, great effect in slow mo. The low flying, the anticipation that it could dip and tip at any time, the blowing leaves and the phantoms shadow. The surprise ending tho was of me thinking it was going to right itself during the fall. I'm glad for that it was just prop damage, but yeah a good vid.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Shawnakova

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl