Sunset, early dusk with P4S

Reaction score
Hello all! Just wanted to share this photo I took tonight. It's from a P4 Standard. I've posted on here bitching about how the P4S performs in low-light and others have said the same thing. But, sometimes it surprises me!

Attachments

• DJI_0014.JPG
    DJI_0014.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 525
That would look great on any wall. Very soothing.

Mighty flat there - are you in the Great Planes?

Ha! Actually, Grapevine, TX. Hard to see, but thats Lake Grapevine in the far background.

Anyone else got any recent photos? Anything! Love too see them.

Thank you, Human Torch! Got any to share? I'm thinking of starting a thread to try and get people to show off some of there stuff. Love looking at people's creative work!

Ianzone, stellar! My favs are the second and the 4th picture. I'm a sucker for that blue water!

Also, you seem to be having the most fun on this forum. LOL!

IMG_3285.jpg

Just tried to catch the sun before I went down. Sorry I didn’t get a better shot but I wanted to add to the picture chain. Compliments of Maryland

Reactions: shuggins
JeffreyS- thanks! So (lol!) what is a bit of shadow recover? I'm still learning. That was shot with the color setting on my P4 of "vivid" with "cloudy" as the White Balance setting. Please do explain "shadow recover"!

Human Torch- like your photos. The second is good, but you look to be WAY high up (like 400+ feet). I wonder how that would look lower, like 150-200 feet? Something to captuire more specifically what it looks like around that housing subdivision below?

JeffreyS- thanks! So (lol!) what is a bit of shadow recover? I'm still learning. That was shot with the color setting on my P4 of "vivid" with "cloudy" as the White Balance setting. Please do explain "shadow recover"!

Human Torch- like your photos. The second is good, but you look to be WAY high up (like 400+ feet). I wonder how that would look lower, like 150-200 feet? Something to captuire more specifically what it looks like around that housing subdivision below?

That’s funny I shot it @ 200 AGL lol I shot it at dusk right above my house lol

I wonder if the colors down below woulda came out better if the light source (setting sun) was coming from your left? I mean, rotate the drone to where it's pointing to the left more, away from the Sun and you'd get the light coming from out of the picture? Make sense? I do that and it always makes a big difference in my stills.

Here's one I did a couple days ago. This house always fascinated me. It's literally in the middle of nowhere. Next house is about 3/4 mile away. It looks haunted! In this pic, I like the lights coming off the buildings in the upper right.

I was a little disappointed to learn this house is owned by the parks department and is rented out for party's and get togethers....no one lives in it. But, I can pretend it's haunted!
HauntedHouse_Dont_Even_Try_This_IS_Best.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers