Stupid people!

Well he IS an idiot! He is the type of stupid person that does stupid, inconsiderate things that gets laws passed that hurt and affect law abiding pilots that actually have common sense, read the manual and LEARN how to fly...NOT just push buttons and not know what the hell he is doing.
THEN he "blames" the quad/controller by throwing it into the water! What a LAME act!
poor little Johnny.... NOT! no sympathy from me!

Isn't it already a law not to fly in national parks? The everglades is a National Park. this further shows what an idiot he is by posting a video of himself breaking the law.

Reactions: Duchunter
I just don't get it. My p4 ain't leaving the ground without me knowing how to get it back. So many of these videos with lost quads are 90% preventable and recoverable. Nobody even notices the little map in the corner and they couldn't tell you what its for if they did. Maybe they should require some type of class before they just give any idiot a quad. Dji wouldn't sell near as many quads if they did though. I bet 25% of quads are lost or destroyed in the first few flights. I know that not just anybody can purchase a jet turbine engine for model aircraft. You have to prove that you know what you are doing before the sale. Most people should not make a p3 or a p4 your first quad. You should seriously know how to fly something you can afford to destroy first. I went through many toy quads before I stepped up to a p4. You asking for trouble if you attempt to fly a p3\p4 without having piloted a quad before. Its just not smart. They see someone else fly soon certainly they can do it to. No experience, no problem!

Buying a cheap throwaway drone before moving up to a P4 is not going to help the idiot who ignores the manual and other sources of help, it will only guarantee the first flight will be the last.

I bought my first P4 in August 2016. I never flew an RC before that, didn't even know what they were. I don't have a pilot's license either. In every sense of the word, I was a newbie. Since then, I have flown over 400 miles without a major crash, although I have had 2 minor incidents, both of them entirely my fault. These devices are "idiot proof", but as we know from reading these pages, there are plenty of idiots buying these things !

Reactions: Duchunter
Well... rich kids and their toys. Gotta love it. But the really scary thing was watching them shoot when they had no idea how to work a shotgun.

Reactions: macoman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl