Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have tried out the 2.7K 24fps setting for the first time and what a nice subject matter to test it on.

It was very windy so the time lapse still shakes a bit and this was edited a lot in Final Cut Pro X to reduce the shaking due to the speed at which i sped up the footage. But i am very happy with how the video turned out. Short and sweet ha.

Reactions: Redwood Bigfoot
oh can someone help me with my signaure, why is my channel link just showing as text and not a link to click on? thanks

Hi Everyone

I have tried out the 2.7K 24fps setting for the first time and what a nice subject matter to test it on.

It was very windy so the time lapse still shakes a bit and this was edited a lot in Final Cut Pro X to reduce the shaking due to the speed at which i sped up the footage. But i am very happy with how the video turned out. Short and sweet ha.

Wow, nice!

Reactions: Green Phantom
Thanks for the comments, any good feedback is so much appreciated. Especially seen as I'm new to this. I feel I am getting better with each video and every time I go out with the drone I'm practicing.

Any shares or subscribers to the cause/channel means a lot to me.

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20