Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have tried out the 2.7K 24fps setting for the first time and what a nice subject matter to test it on.

It was very windy so the time lapse still shakes a bit and this was edited a lot in Final Cut Pro X to reduce the shaking due to the speed at which i sped up the footage. But i am very happy with how the video turned out. Short and sweet ha.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Redwood Bigfoot
oh can someone help me with my signaure, why is my channel link just showing as text and not a link to click on? thanks

Hi Everyone

I have tried out the 2.7K 24fps setting for the first time and what a nice subject matter to test it on.

It was very windy so the time lapse still shakes a bit and this was edited a lot in Final Cut Pro X to reduce the shaking due to the speed at which i sped up the footage. But i am very happy with how the video turned out. Short and sweet ha.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wow, nice!

Reactions: Green Phantom
Thanks for the comments, any good feedback is so much appreciated. Especially seen as I'm new to this. I feel I am getting better with each video and every time I go out with the drone I'm practicing.

Any shares or subscribers to the cause/channel means a lot to me.

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic