Still get message
Any ideas why?

No matter where I fly my P3 I get the same
Message about strong mag. Interference.
I have flown from urban town to complete
Isolation from anything..

Still get message
Any ideas why?
Look at the app settings under Sensors to see what it tells you about the compass.
It should look something like this:
i-3L2jQdP-L.png

If you have eliminated all sources of magnetism on your person, device, ground, nearby items; Check for any local electronics repair (phones, pc, etc) nearby that can demagnetize your compass. Or, as in post #4 locate a c-fixer. And replace if that fails too.

If you have eliminated all sources of magnetism on your person, device, ground, nearby items; Check for any local electronics repair (phones, pc, etc) nearby that can demagnetize your compass. Or, as in post #4 locate a c-fixer. And replace if that fails too.
What I don’t understand is why when the phantom is up and away in the air over open field with NO POWER LINES, NO CELL TOWERS, NOTHING THAT I THINK can interfere..
Nothing on the phantom, the remote, nada..
Idk guys

What I don’t understand is why when the phantom is up and away in the air over open field with NO POWER LINES, NO CELL TOWERS, NOTHING THAT I THINK can interfere..
Nothing on the phantom, the remote, nada..
Idk guys
When you first power up the drone and remote and they link, does it show the red banner with the ‘strong magnetic interference’ ?

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Those specific numbers (compass), or something similar, or close to them?
When I said "something like this", it was because the numbers will probably be different.
Similar is fine.
If you see a bunch of zero's for the compass values, your compass isn't connected.

Reactions: brigerdrones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav