Stream Phantom 4 pro Plus Video to Computer

Reactions: JLJacobs
Using the HDMI out port on the P4P+ controller, but you'll need an HDMI input device on your PC. Have not recorded it, but I did output it to my Samsung 55", looked great, 1080p stream.
Probably something like this:
Amazon.com: AGPtek® HD Game Capture HD video capture 1080P HDMI/YPBPR Recorder for Xbox 360&One/ PS3 PS4 - The HDMI pass-through function guarantees smooth HD gaming experience even while recording: Computers & Accessories
Thanks man!! Do you know if there is a wireless transmitter and receiver for HDMI output and input? Meaning a HDMI dongle type transmitter that can plug into your controller and then plug the receiver output into any HDMI receivable device?

Thanks man!! Do you know if there is a wireless transmitter and receiver for HDMI output and input? Meaning a HDMI dongle type transmitter that can plug into your controller and then plug the receiver output into any HDMI receivable device?

Try with an Apple TV. I'm a teacher and use it (plus a dongle) to transmit wirelessly from my tablet to a projector or TV. Should be similar to transmit from your Phantom to your device, via the Apple TV

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers