Strange video downlink problem on P3P

Reaction score
Hi all,

I flew on Phantom 3 Standard. No problems, but very low range, even with DBS.
Okay, bought Phantom 3 Professional. Now I'm happy with range, but getting really strange video problems.

I use Nexus 7 2013 (lastest official Android 6 firmware installed) with DJI Go. And sometimes video becames slow, with squares, lines and other artefacts, even if signal scale is 100%. But, there are no artefacts on photos and videos saved on SD card. However, when I trying to view these saved photos and videos via DJI Go, I getting the same squares and lines.

This problem can appear at the start of DJI Go, or during flying, or after restarting DJI Go, no matter how far is aircraft from the RC, no matter of the signal strength and no matter of the bitrate settings.

I have made factory reset of my Nexus and reinstalled DJI Go, but problem is still appears.

One time I got the mentioned error, I tried to reconnect RC to my Android smartphone (Sony Xperia Z1 Compact), and on DJI Go in smartphone video was OK. Then I connected RC back to my Nexus, and... video was OK! I really cannot understand, why and when this problem appears.

My P3P and RC has the lastest firmware revisions, and I use the lastest version of DJI GO.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl