Strange message

Reaction score
Hello from Southern MD.
New Phantom 4 Advanced +. Having some controller problems. When I turn on controller home screen comes up with a message in a white box that asks to “link phone number. To complete your registration information and aircraft activation data in DJI GO 4, please link and verify your phone number”. When I press “link” it says to enter mainland China phone number and verification code. .??????? Has any one had to deal with this? Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Nujent

Try logging out and back into your DJI account.

Are you running the latest firmware on the remote controller?

As soon as I started it up it prompted me to do just that. Then I was prompted to update the aircraft and that’s when the message started to pop up

Wow! The aircraft fires up and responds to stick commands. WTH??? Can’t see any thing because of the pop up in the middle of the screen but it will fly

Have turned both trans and aircraft off several times. No change still same message.

I just read your thread on installing firmware. I did it backwards. So that’s why it wouldn’t download the latest no fly zones. I am so lost with this thing

Somewhere in settings either for the app or controller I have seen Chinese character controls on/off.
Maybe Chinese uavs need that level of registration.

I went into settings and there was a download pending. I entered it and now it works.

This error message usually pops up after using the flight simulator and msinger's advice of logging out and then logging back into your account solves the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing