P4 Firmware Help with startup my Phantom

Reaction score
It seems ridiculous for me but suddenly I can't start my craft which was working with no issue for 2 years.
When I turn on RC and then AC everything is OK. Then suddenly appears the request for phone link and verification!? I've seen this never before.
It requests 'Mainland China telephone number' (I'm not from China nor ever have been there). I put in my phone number then ver code. I put usual code of my Google account.
It continuously reject this code. And having this request on the screen there is no way out and no RC input can be done.
Do somebody know how to overcome this stupid request which block the whole system. I tried to switch off and on again RC and AC same result.

It is even more wired as all worked normal just a few min ago. Then at second turn on this happened. I have Phantom 4P+
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it? This happened to me on an iPhone I had back in 2017. That is how I fixed it.

Thanks, but I have P4P+ so don't know how to delet it as this pops up as the first picture over the camera view just after the DJI logo.

Ohh... Only thing that occurs to me is to reset the OS on the controller. Does it have any update available? there was a recent update for the P4P v2.0 at least.

Hello! Is anybody here? I mean anybody who knows something about the problem with my Phantom!

0k., for everyone who might be interested - solved the problem!
I updated the remote not connected with the AC. Then it let me in.
After update everything works normal.
Seems that DJI enforced yoy that way to update GO app. although I've never done that before on non of my drones.b

Reactions: Nightwolf
Glad you were able to get it fixed after Ansia mentioned updating. :). Happy Flying!

Reactions: Ansia
Thanks!
I didn't want to make any update but obviously DJI make you do what they want.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl