Stop on waypoints

Reaction score
I have a question about the waypoints because if i want to take an air photo on each point that I established on the route to have the same view I would use route navigation. The thing is how can I make the p4 stop on each of this points in order to have the same view to make it easier to take photos (each month) if i want to establish it.
I am actually pausing the p4 when i see that it is near the point that I established.
Sorry about my English and I accept suggestions

If your using litchi there is an option on each waypoint to stop, take pic, and then record again and fly. It will do that as long as you tell it to in the options

Neon Euc

Reactions: diegonzalez25
I have a question about the waypoints because if i want to take an air photo on each point that I established on the route to have the same view I would use route navigation. The thing is how can I make the p4 stop on each of this points in order to have the same view to make it easier to take photos (each month) if i want to establish it.
I am actually pausing the p4 when i see that it is near the point that I established.
Sorry about my English and I accept suggestions

If you use DJI Ultimate Flight you can set the option to pause and take photos at each waypoint. You can also tell the aircraft to rotate and take photos in case you want to have multiple photo orientations at each waypoint.

And did I mention UF is less expensive and part of each purchase goes to this forum to help pay for the servers and costs to run the site?

DJI Ultimate Flight - v3 - Android Apps on Google Play

Reactions: diegonzalez25

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik