Steps to flying DJI Phantom 4 Pro using Pix4D Capture

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to get input from folks on here about the subject issue. I have been using the steps below to fly my drone and get aerial imagery. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Please look at the steps and comment where I am going wrong cause 9 out of 10 times I am unable to fly my mission and get frustrated. Your inputs are welcome.

Steps I follow are below:

1. Turn on Tablet
2. Turn on Remote Controller
3. Turn on Drone
4. Connect Tb to Drone via usb cable
5. Pick App Pix4D Capture from pop-up window (many times this does not pop up like it used to - Why?? I don't know.)
6. Connect tab with controller via USB cable
7. Load Mission

I also use my drone for videography and use Litchi for this purpose.

It seems that my drone has issue connecting to satellites. Why is that so?

Sometimes its seamless. Other times I struggle.

Any input from professional and more experienced pilots on here would be helpful.

Thanks.

Best,

KWM

Try this:
Turn on your tablet, connected to the controller
Turn on the drone
Turn on the controller
Select the app you wish to fly with
Launch and fly
5. Pick App Pix4D Capture from pop-up window (many times this does not pop up like it used to - Why?? I don't know.)
Try point 2 here to clear defaults.
It seems that my drone has issue connecting to satellites. Why is that so?
Either you are somewhere with obstacles or terrain blocking your sky view or a hardware problem, possibly a bad connection?

Reactions: MTO
Got it. I’ll try your suggestions. I was trying to fly from my rooftop where there are minimal obstructions. Any thoughts why the delay in connecting to satellites? Controller and drone connect right away cause the leftmost led on controller turns green. Also I am able to turn the drone motors on and off from controller.

I tried the sequence you suggested but still no luck. when I load the mission I get a pop up window that says “Please connect to drone DJI Phantom 4 Pro”.
Any thoughts .

I tried the sequence you suggested but still no luck. when I load the mission I get a pop up window that says “Please connect to drone DJI Phantom 4 Pro”.
Is the Phantom connected to the controller?
Did you get a pop-up window asking which app you wanted to use with the Phantom?
Does it work correctly with DJI Go4?

Does anyone know if a P4P V2.0 will fly an "autopath" via waypoints? If so, what are the steps necessary? Can't find it anywhere....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik