Start up problem

Reaction score
When I start my drone the camera is moving as normal, but instead of the normal sound it just keep on beep...beep...beep...and no lights on the airctaft is blinking. Never had this problem before, anyone who can help me?

It can really be a number of things, but that being said. What have you done to trouble shoot the issue? Have you ran any recent firmware updates, or had a hard landing? Did you remove the foam protector before flight on your last flight? Really need to get more info to help, likely from a previous experience it sounds as if the circuit board could be damaged, but it's far too early to make that determination.

When I start my drone the camera is moving as normal, but instead of the normal sound it just keep on beep...beep...beep...and no lights on the airctaft is blinking. Never had this problem before, anyone who can help me?
Which lights flashing,remote light colour is? Link light on drone is ?gimble light colour..drone rear lights colour ?are drone lights flashing or solid red

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31