Standard+VR

Reaction score
Hello,

I've read that it could be possible to use VR googles with the standard.
First of all you need Litchi app, then what?
How exactly do you connect the googles (cheap ones, the ones with phone inside?) to the bird?
Thank you.

How exactly do you connect the googles (cheap ones, the ones with phone inside?) to the bird?
The goggles don't connect to anything. They just hold your phone in the front like this:

Goggles.jpg

i've read that for the p3A and pro you can buy a HDMI sender or whatever. What is the difference between having that kind of stuff and the normal glasses? With that thing you can connect directly to DJI glasses without needing a phone between them?

i've read that for the p3A and pro you can buy a HDMI sender or whatever. What is the difference between having that kind of stuff and the normal glasses?
When using the HDMI Output Module, a separate video single goes directly from the remote controller to the goggles/glasses. That allows the mobile device to still run DJI GO while using the goggles/glasses to see the live camera view. That module is not compatible with the P3S remote controller.

It would still be possible to use this type of setup with the P3S. For example, you could fly with a mobile device that contains an HDMI output (like the Nvidia Shield K1).

With that thing you can connect directly to DJI glasses without needing a phone between them?
Yes.

Last edited:
Please note: Goggles that have hdmi inputs will only work with Nvidia Shield K1. VR goggles with just a phone won’t.

Ok. i understood. thanks all for replies. i downloaded litchi, and i'm gonna buy a cheap pair of googles

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl