Sonic interference

Reaction score
Has anybody ever had this pop up when you start to fly your phantom 4 and it says to land rite away also all 4 lights stay red during this time! Any help to fix it would help.ive done all the calibrations and latest firmware always

Sounds like something on the landing gear or something like that in the way of the downward sensors

Sounds like something on the landing gear or something like that in the way of the downward sensors

I don’t know this p4 has maybe 6 flights on it and it’s brand new. I’ve been flying for 4 years now with all types of quads and never herd of this issue

Has anybody ever had this pop up when you start to fly your phantom 4 and it says to land rite away also all 4 lights stay red during this time! Any help to fix it would help.ive done all the calibrations and latest firmware always
Is it the P4 in your profile picture? If so, try it without that black guard attached to your landing gear in case its directly under the downward sensors.

Gimbal protectors on the landing gear can interfere with the birds sonar. None of these protectors that I know of have been approved by DJI because of interference. My solution was to install landing gear extensions which raise the ground clearance of the camera and gimbal plus usually give a wider stance to the gear and more stability on launch and landing.

Had same problem with my phantom 4 took gimbal guard off had no more problems. Even tried moving it forward but still didn't work

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik