Something to Consider

Reaction score
I have read many posts about problems with almost all Phantoms and the one thing that stands out is that many people do not use DJI suggested products, nor download directly from DJI when it comes to updates, firmware, etc. I found that when I use a different micro usb cable to connect to my Phantom 2 to do upgrades, etc. it would not work properly, but when I used the DJI marked cable, everything worked fine. DJI is a very "Proprietary Company" so keep this in mind when doing anything related to their products. Stick with iPad tablets and phones, because Samsung is always having problems and also any other product not Apple based. I can only assume this without hard evidence, but it seems that Apple and DJI teamed up long ago when everything first kicked off with DJI. Don't use third party websites for DJI info, updates, etc. When having problems, always go to the Horses Mouth whenever possible. Hope somehow this helps.

You make a good point. Although DJI's cable may not be the fastest, it has never failed me.

Also, that shouldnt be a problem with the P3 as it is upgraded through the app I believe.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20