So long and thanks for all the fish....

Reaction score
Well its been a ride here.

FC40
Phantom 2
Phantom 2 + vision
P3 advanced (2 versions)

Now migrated to mavic pro so jumping ship here soon and will be on the other forum.

And the phrase who are not quite as old a me is from Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, when the dolphins left earth :)

Reactions: dirkclod
See ya there Rob .
IMG_7919.GIF

Thanks, been lurking there for a while but got my new mavic the other week so look forward to some great stuff.

I use the same avatar and name (well almost just robin there)

Rob: After you have flown the Mav. for a while, DO stop back & let us know how it goes, compared to a P3A for instance. I think I;m among a number of P3 owners who are looking to the skies thinking, okay, what next?
Not that I;m bored with my P3A, its been simply fantastic & still learning, but, you know when you;ve got $$$ burning a hole in your pocket, that should probably go to house upgrades, but, heck, what's the fun in some new siding?

Rob: After you have flown the Mav. for a while, DO stop back & let us know how it goes, compared to a P3A for instance. I think I;m among a number of P3 owners who are looking to the skies thinking, okay, what next?
Not that I;m bored with my P3A, its been simply fantastic & still learning, but, you know when you;ve got $$$ burning a hole in your pocket, that should probably go to house upgrades, but, heck, what's the fun in some new siding?

ok, will do.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl