Smart device connection

Reaction score
Howdy y’all!
New to the group and to the world of drones. Loving it and wanting to dive right into the deep end! But one thing at a time I guess.
Ok, what’s up with seeing the viewing device cable connected to the RC? What does this do?? Where can I purchase a cable? ( iPhone )

You cannot use a cable since you're flying a P3SE. The mobile device must be connected via Wi-Fi.

What's wrong with the video feed? Please be as detailed as possible. Everyone here loves details ;)

What's wrong with the video feed? Please be as detailed as possible. Everyone here loves details ;)

Ok
It lags. I have to let the AC hover and wait a few seconds for the video to catch up on my phone.

Does it lag 100% of the time? Only when flying in certain locations? Only when the Phantom is a certain distance away?

Did I miss anything else important?

Does it lag 100% of the time? Only when flying in certain locations? Only when the Phantom is a certain distance away?

Did I miss anything else important?

100%
Even when it’s right in front of me, only a few feet away

It could possibly be a processing issue by your device. Try force-closing all other apps running in the background. What device are you using?

Which iPhone model are you using? Have you tried any other mobile devices?

Which iPhone model are you using? Have you tried any other mobile devices?

Using iPhone 7 Plus.
All signal strengths are strong.
If this is not a common problem, I’ll contact DJI
I was thinking the cable connector might be the issue, since Ive seen that on every video watched

Here are some things to try:
  • Use these settings on your iPhone
  • Make sure there are no other electronic devices near the remote controller
  • Position your remote controller antenna like this
  • Try flying in a different location (a location where you know there is no nearby Wi-Fi would be a good test)
I was thinking the cable connector might be the issue, since Ive seen that on every video watched
That's not going to help in your case since you're flying a P3SE.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl