Slip on ND filters ?

Reaction score
I have a set of the Taco ND filters. Very nice but tough to change in the field, especially when cold. The really fine threads make it tricky swapping filters. Does anyone make a "slip over the DJI stock filter" ND filter that is any good? Thanks guys.

You can find a list of commonly used slide-on lens filters here.

These just arrived in my mailbox today. Haven't had a chance to fly with them yet but you get 9 filter gels (stackable) & 3 gel holders that slip right over the stock lens filter. All store in a tiny hinged tin & the holder & 1 filter weigh only .7 grams! Pretty cool for only $27.

DJI Phantom 3 ND Filters and Accesories - Made in Chicago USA - DitzCo

I have a set of the Taco ND filters. Very nice but tough to change in the field, especially when cold. The really fine threads make it tricky swapping filters. Does anyone make a "slip over the DJI stock filter" ND filter that is any good? Thanks guys.

Reactions: BigAl07
These just arrived in my mailbox today. Haven't had a chance to fly with them yet but you get 9 filter gels (stackable) & 3 gel holders that slip right over the stock lens filter. All store in a tiny hinged tin & the holder & 1 filter weigh only .7 grams! Pretty cool for only $27.

DJI Phantom 3 ND Filters and Accesories - Made in Chicago USA - DitzCo

That's the kit I'm trying out right now. Unfortunately I don't know enough about filters to be able to offer any advice LOL!

Reactions: Dirty Bird
That's the kit I'm trying out right now. Unfortunately I don't know enough about filters to be able to offer any advice LOL!

This explains how to use ND filters. I have the same one that DirtyBird has.

Reactions: BigAl07
I have the DitzCo kit too. It's the best gel kit available right now due to its design. You can easily handle the gels without getting fingerprints on them.

Reactions: BigAl07 and Jay H
The slipons look great but I wonder if they might vibrate off especially if it's cold. I wonder if you could trim them a little and place them under the camera lens cover?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik