Skyzone goggles

I doubt it. The box was sealed and was never opened or tampered with.
Mine came with pads for the nose area, too. It was on the backside of the instruction manual.

20161209_222017_1.jpg

This is not an issue outputting/mirroring from the Nvidia Shield K1 to the goggles. Using these goggles is like looking at a 24" monitor from about 2 feet away.
That's great you got nose cushions however that would not have helped my goggle issue to the point of being acceptable.

Which face cushion style did you get, my top photo or the bottom photo in post #19? I think the top style may solve the nose issue, but not the vertical FOV issue.

Last edited:
I got the same as yours. The goggles you initially posted look like a prototype.

The goggles on the official website has a different cushion, too. More for advertising purposes:

skyview.jpg

I got the same as yours. The goggles you initially posted look like a prototype.

The goggles on the official website has a different cushion, too. More for advertising purposes:

skyview.jpg
One problem is the lens window needs to be 10-15% larger to see the top and bottom of the screen that's behind the lens. Another is the screen aspect ratio isn't a wide screen like the Headplay to see the 94 degree field of view.

Are there any of those virtual setups that I can snap my iPhone into that would work with the Litchi app?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Are there any of those virtual setups that I can snap my iPhone into that would work with the Litchi app?
All of them work fine. Browse Amazon for VR Box. You'll see a huge variety, and you won't have to spend more than $20. They work very well. The resolution is pretty good, but resolution isn't dependent on on the goggles themselves.

I spent $16 just to give it a try with Litchi. It works very well. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FFVCNXA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had a similar experience as John with the skyview, but the nose pads took care of that. I had a Headplay before but the display went out after one day, and I couldn't wear with glasses (I can with the skyview).

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl