Skyzone fpv goggles from hobbyking

I doubt it, they receive on 5.8 Ghz which is the Phantom's control frequency. However, if your display device (phone, pad whatever) has an HDMI out port then you could probably use a pair of HDMI goggles with it.

I can't I'm afraid, because I have never used them, but I know that others have used them successfully. Some people are using the Zeiss Cinemizers i believe. If you're patient then perhaps one of the pilots using HDMI goggles will be kind enough to respond to your post and tell you more.

If you could find a shop that sells HDMI goggles then you could take you phone/pad with you and perhaps they would let you try them and see. You could plug the goggles in and then load the DJI app and see if you got a signal. I know that there are cheaper HDMI goggles, so you'd just need an opportunity to try them out and see if they work for you.

There are but a couple on the market. iTV, Cinemizers and the soon to be Dominator HD.
I choose the Cinemizers, due to being able to keep LOS while wearing them and the relatively better reviews over the iTV. I think they are overpriced by 50% for certain; but they do exactly what I wanted them to. I never fly without them.

There are other, standard def goggles all over the market place. If you can covert your device's signal with an adapter, you'll save 100s and you won't care much, because the FPV signal is SD anyway.

Just 2cents worth of words.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj