Size of computer screen for vision calibration

Reaction score
Have been informed by a Dji rep that I need a large monitor ( Larger than my Mac Pro.) to conduct a vision calibration. Is this a fact? Yes, I doubt everyone.
Would be grateful for others' opinion. Falun. No, I am not Asian - it is a Swedish city.

While I'm sure that there is a minimum screen size required to perform a VPS calibration with Assistant 2, in my experience, the most common reason for errors and/or failure is moving the copter side to side or up and down while attempting a calibration. The trick is to only rotate the copter as needed to follow the prompts while holding it in the same spot centered up on the screen. It's sensitive too, and it takes very little side to side or up and down to generate an error.

While I'm sure that there is a minimum screen size required to perform a VPS calibration with Assistant 2, in my experience, the most common reason for errors and/or failure is moving the copter side to side or up and down while attempting a calibration. The trick is to only rotate the copter as needed to follow the prompts while holding it in the same spot centered up on the screen. It's sensitive too, and it takes very little side to side or up and down to generate an error.

Thank you for your reply to my query. What I gather from your reply is the importance of holding the ac in the SAME position while using your wrists to rotate the craft. Appreciate your information. Falun

Thank you for your reply to my query. What I gather from your reply is the importance of holding the ac in the SAME position while using your wrists to rotate the craft. Appreciate your information. Falun

Yes. That way the sensors are projecting at slight angles toward the outer targets rather than straight on I'm guessing. It probably has something to do with a more '3D' calibration. I hope it helps, and please report back with your findings.

Have been informed by a Dji rep that I need a large monitor ( Larger than my Mac Pro.) to conduct a vision calibration. Is this a fact? Yes, I doubt everyone.
Would be grateful for others' opinion. Falun. No, I am not Asian - it is a Swedish city.
I’ve just done a vision sensor calibration on my p4p on my MacBook Pro 12 inch screen seemed to work fine just take your time and try to keep as steady as possible while following dots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel