dji phantom 4 pro forward vision sensor issue

eBay seller out of China. $32 US
Well that's cheap for @ide70 ,good info,he should get some so next raining day he can strip and fix it,I had I feeling they be different, oh well I keep mine for next p4 I get incase ;) I have mishap.

Well that's cheap for @ide70 ,good info,he should get some so next raining day he can strip and fix it,I had I feeling they be different, oh well I keep mine for next p4 I get incase ;) I have mishap.
Those are used. I would spend the extra $15 and get new ones.

Hello everyone there, Im new here and im sorry that im bothering you..
i would be so grateful if some one can help me with my dji phantom 4 pro forward vision sensor calibration error, i have many times calibrated it with my computer and all goes great and after I go to fly for a test when Im on the air less then a minute then it gives forward vision sensor calibration error again, please any idea?
thank you

I know this is an old post but I'm betting you're still dealing with this issue and I'm happy to say I've finally figured it out. I began looking into the 'Vision Sensor Recalibration' issue again when mine started giving the error again every time I fly and Im happy to report I just successfully recalibrated my vision sensors on the very first try lol. The issue was due to the drivers in DJI Assistant 2 are not digitally signed correctly so when you install Ass2 they just simply dont install them at all due to the error lol. Its a software error from DJI. I was lucky enough to find a post from 2018 on the DJI forum from a really smart dude named Punchbuggy lol. I followed his instructions for disabling the driver signature enforcement and then reinstalling DJIs Ass2 and voila problem solved. If you're still dealing with this issue I hope this helps.
Screenshot (2).png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.