Simple Poll: Happy with DJI support?

Happy with DJI support?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

OOO

Reaction score
I think, this poll may help DJI to improve their customer service/support. Thank you in advance for participating in this poll.
***It seems that we can only vote in web version of the forum.

Last edited:
I can't see the poll on my iPad. I think we can only vote in web version of the forum. What about android devices? Can you see the poll on android tablets?

I can't see the poll on my iPad. I think we can only vote in web version of the forum. What about android devices? Can you see the poll on android tablets?
I can not see the poll on a android smartphone either

Reactions: OOO
We need more voters. No conclusion can be drawn from these results. But it seems that everyone is not happy with DJI support.

You do realize your poll audience is badly "skewed". It's like going to a bait & tackle shop and asking the folks inside "who likes to fish"?

The vast majority of people who come here do so because they are having a problem of one type or another and can't get the help they want/need from the vendor or manufacturer. Unfortunately I don't think anyone of importance in relation to this problem will give it any merit or make changes because of it.

You do realize your poll audience is badly "skewed". It's like going to a bait & tackle shop and asking the folks inside "who likes to fish"?

The vast majority of people who come here do so because they are having a problem of one type or another and can't get the help they want/need from the vendor or manufacturer. Unfortunately I don't think anyone of importance in relation to this problem will give it any merit or make changes because of it.

I'm not trying to conduct a scientific research here. To me, this forum is a perfect place to ask this question. Where else can i get this information? I think following sentence explain everything.
"because they are having a problem of one type or another and can't get the help they want/need from the vendor or manufacturer"

Reactions: BigAl07
Anyone of importance huh. I did it BA .
IMG_7954.GIF

;)

Reactions: BigAl07 and OOO
I'm not trying to conduct a scientific research here. To me, this forum is a perfect place to ask this question. Where else can i get this information? I think following sentence explain everything.
"because they are having a problem of one type or another and can't get the help they want/need from the vendor or manufacturer"

I respect that and I'll just agree to disagree. Respectfully of course.

Anyone of importance huh. I did it BA .
View attachment 78981
;)
And you clearly proved my point LOL! (j/k... mostly lmao)

I merely meant DJI or any other manufacturer.

Had one issue that took a couple months to resolve but in the end I got a P4 to replace my P3S. No complaints here. Happy with them.

Posting this here as I don't see the poll on android tablet in app or online. Thanks.

Reactions: BigAl07
I had to vote no because of how many that could not help before I did get someone on the phone who was able to help.

4 calls made for the same problem where information was needed when I first got my drone, all 4 people should have been given enough training and instructions prior to taking calls to help me, but only one, of course the last one, was able to "understand" and walk me through the process.

And yes I read the manual first.

I can't say anything bad about their products. They make wonderful drones. But it seems that their customer service is not at the same level. Today I came across to a YouTube video and I totally understand this guy's frustration.

Last edited:
I would bet that it's somewhere near 85% of Phantom and Mavic buyers know DJI's customer service is awful and yet we still buy their products. Why would they do anything to change? As long as people keep buying they have no incentive to improve. The reason we buy knowing what we know is simple. As of right now they have a better product. I bought mine for the camera and obstacle avoidance. Did I know the 360 obstacle avoidance was available in only 2 flight modes (really only one. who uses beginner once you got the hang of flying?)? Yes, but it is still better than the others. Until someone steps up and and gives DJI some real competition and has at least fair customer service it will be business as usual for DJI.

The lack of support for Android is appalling. I buy the expensive [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] drone, and the solution to my problem is use an iOS device? Ok, let me shell out another few hundred...

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic