Signal lost, Why, Fly Log Attached

There are a couple of problems evident here. The uplink was fine but the downlink was lost quite suddenly at around 950 ft, which is why the log ended. Secondly, the aircraft was probably too low for the terrain - you launched at 545 ft MSL but the terrain where the log stops is at 625 MSL, so with an altitude above the takeoff point of 113 ft the aircraft was only 33 ft above ground level. The log does not record the collision with the tree though.

There was no problem with satellite reception - the aircraft had 15 locked at the end of the log.

View attachment 91839

Where in the flight log do you see the MSL elevations?

Why did it lose signal, because of tree obstruction??
Anything between your controller and the Phantom will reduce signal.
Get enough trees in there and you lose signal completely.
What should I do with these settings. I attached a photo. This is in Litchi settings.
Go Home Altitude??
Maximum Altitude??
These are the same settings, whether you set them in Go or Litchi.
You set an RTH height that will clear any obstacles likely to be between your Phantom and home.
You set a max altitude that you choose to suit your flying - that doesn't mean you have to fly at that max altitude.

Reactions: Snider7779
New owner here. Aircraft lost signal from controller. Disconnect warning came across controller. I thought it would automatically return home, it wasn't that far away. After a few minutes, when it didn't return, I hit the return home botton and waited and it didn't return. Im pretty sure I had the settings correct, What settings should I be concered about?
If I attach the flight log can someone tell me why it disconnected?
I’m not sure about the disconnect but if your quad is within a certain distance of you it won’t it usually land/hover.

I’m not sure about the disconnect but if your quad is within a certain distance of you it won’t it usually land/hover.
What you are referring to is that if you initiate RTH within 20 metres (66 ft) of the home point, the Phantom will just land where it is.
Not many people push the RTH button when the Phantom is closer than 66 feet.

What you are referring to is that if you initiate RTH within 20 metres (66 ft) of the home point, the Phantom will just land where it is.
Not many people push the RTH button when the Phantom is closer than 66 feet.
Cool.... didn't know that. Any idea how to clear previous apps on my mac mini 4, as I'm occasionally getting a "CPU is full" type message and sometimes the app just freezes and I have to hit the RTH on the controller or close the app and re open it?

Since the last firmware update I finally flyers yesterday and lost signal 2X and I was only 300 feet away [emoji19]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94