Signal lost issue Phantom 3 standard

If it were a law, all these long distance flights on YouTube would be illegal and people would be telling on themselves and the FAA would be doing something about it. At the least YouTube would pull them for being illegal acts. But they aren't and they won't.
Good day.
Yea man..youre right. I'm just the new guy. It's all good. From now on I'll just "browse"....

Interesting thread. I think most people carrying $1500 in cash would would keep that money zipped up or deep inside their pockets. Losing that money would not be good.

Yet sending a $1,500 AC out a mile or two where they can't see it and may actually lose control? No problem!

I'm a sissy but a happy one. Once that thing reaches 600 feet, I can't see it so back it comes under my control.

Going back to the original post, it most certainly sounds like interference. I've experience that myself. I just move to a new location and all is good. I love my P3S. Less is more, I think.

Reactions: sajindra
Interesting thread. I think most people carrying $1500 in cash would would keep that money zipped up or deep inside their pockets. Losing that money would not be good.

Yet sending a $1,500 AC out a mile or two where they can't see it and may actually lose control? No problem!

I'm a sissy but a happy one. Once that thing reaches 600 feet, I can't see it so back it comes under my control.

Going back to the original post, it most certainly sounds like interference. I've experience that myself. I just move to a new location and all is good. I love my P3S. Less is more, I think.
I have a standard as well and yes, I agreed with your statement. Our aircraft is cheaper compared to a 4 pro. I will not be upgrading anytime soon... First, I don't have the cash and second, my standard is more than enough for my video creation needs. I can go as far as 2500 feet.

Reactions: sajindra and Kev74
I have a standard as well and yes, I agreed with your statement. Our aircraft is cheaper compared to a 4 pro. I will not be upgrading anytime soon... First, I don't have the cash and second, my standard is more than enough for my video creation needs. I can go as far as 2500 feet.

I CAN afford a P4 but went with the P3. The extra bells & whistles on the P4 didn't justify tripling my purchase price. I paid just $400 new out of the box. Not refurbished. With the money I saved I popped for some extra gear and DJI Care. For what I do it's plenty. And if I somehow lose it, it won't be that painful to buy a new one.

The bottom line here is the gentleman asked for help with an issue. He didn't ask for opinions concerning the range of a p3s. If anyone follows rules..they state..(by the F.A.A.)...you must stay within line site. So enjoy your p3s my friend. I've never had an issue with range and i' d never swap my investment for anything else just cause it can go 100 feet further than mine.
Argtec or windsurfer with Litchi and the
P3S is good to go. :)

I have a P3 Standard and it does all I want to do. As far as range, I took it out to 3200 feet at 300 feet high and still had signal.
I purchased the DBS Antenna system and went back out to 3200 feet with full signal strength. Haven't had a chance to see how much further it will go. I like the ability to have that much range, but honestly, I don't really push it a whole lot because it was an expensive "Toy" at $400. From what I have seen, the Standard is the only P3 still available in lots of places. The Advanced and Pro are discontinued, correct??

The P3A/P is no longer being sold at the DJI store but you can still get them at other places with warranty, often at a great discount.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart