Shutter speed is "RED" on DJI GO

Now you are just guessing.
Two minutes testing shows that using shutter priority mode does not show the shutter speed in red.
Neither does an incorrect exposure setting.
The mystery remains unexplained.
Nothing wrong with providing ideas for him to try. Let’s not assume I can dig out mine to test the theory right now.

Now you are just guessing.
Two minutes testing shows that using shutter priority mode does not show the shutter speed in red.
Neither does an incorrect exposure setting.
The mystery remains unexplained.
OP can also post in the DJI forum. Maybe an employee will bite and give an answer.

That would be a first.
The DJI forum isn't a place to get info from DJI people.
But, yeah, I haven’t had luck with any complicated questions there. But if this is a simple UI thing, may get lucky.

I had this issue with the M2P.... everything worked as expected just the shutter speed was red. None of the above suggestions made any difference. It went away by itself.

I had this issue with the M2P.... everything worked as expected just the shutter speed was red. None of the above suggestions made any difference. It went away by itself.
Sorry but that’s is my first dron to be honest i don’t know much about drons I don’t know how to test shutter priority mode i just waiting for dji to reply to me they told me that they waiting for the engineers and they will email me on manual setting I don’t get red shutter only on auto and when I restart dji go 4 go white colour after 1 minuets became red again I think may be is a problem in dji 4 go apps

Sorry but that’s is my first dron to be honest i don’t know much about drons I don’t know how to test shutter priority mode
I already tested for you before writing post #20.
But if you did want to switch to other metering modes you go to this screen in the camera settings:
i-tvg7dB2-L.png

Clicking on A puts the camera in Aperture priority auto mode
S = Shutter priority mode
M = Manual mode
i just waiting for dji to reply to me they told me that they waiting for the engineers and they will email me on manual setting
DJI are not very good at communicating.
You might not hear back from them at all.

I already tested for you before writing post #20.
But if you did want to switch to other metering modes you go to this screen in the camera settings:
i-tvg7dB2-L.png

Clicking on A puts the camera in Aperture priority auto mode
S = Shutter priority mode
M = Manual mode

DJI are not very good at communicating.
You might not hear back from them at all.
Ok thank you very much i will try tomorrow I want to apologise i know that is phantom pilots my dron is a mavic pro 2 zoom my menu is different

Ok thank you very much i will try tomorrow I want to apologise i know that is phantom pilots my dron is a mavic pro 2 zoom my menu is different
Both drones use the same app so the menu should be similar.
Tap the icon below the red camera shutter button on the screen to get the camera settings

Both drones use the same app so the menu should be similar.
Tap the icon below the red camera shutter button on the screen to get the camera settings
Ok tomorrow i will try and i will let you know thank you for helping me

Hello my camera settings is different from yours

Attachments

• D40CA12B-7754-4BB8-B536-D66D227645E3.png
    D40CA12B-7754-4BB8-B536-D66D227645E3.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 175
  • EDE061E2-87DC-4B2F-9CA9-DB76545BC23B.png
    EDE061E2-87DC-4B2F-9CA9-DB76545BC23B.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 178
  • E5634F53-0338-41CC-9B75-E09E30B7480C.png
    E5634F53-0338-41CC-9B75-E09E30B7480C.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 131
  • A74C7528-CE21-45E4-A8C5-711C1AE41FE3.png