Shutter speed is "RED" on DJI GO

Reaction score
Can someone help me solve why the shutter speed is red? I notice it will go away at certain times while flying but most of the time goes back to red. I'm sure it's something simple. Thank you!!
89f942cb33650e3885d453580b609c17.png

I should have pointed out that I realized I didn't have an SD card inserted. My question is about the shutter speed.

Without a card installed your unable to take photos/video , this is why your shutter speed is disabled it’s the drones way of telling you something’s a miss,.... Rootman nailed it

Without a card installed your unable to take photos/video , this is why your shutter speed is disabled it’s the drones way of telling you something’s a miss,.... Rootman nailed it

Interesting. Even while filming the other day it was doing this. I had an SD card inserted....thoughts?

Interesting. Even while filming the other day it was doing this. I had an SD card inserted....thoughts?

I believe with the card inserted the highlighted camera setting is blue , ( I’m a P4P user and I’m going from memory here)
Edit; I just checked the highlighted color is blue regardless if card is inserted or not, another icon states if card is inserted and it’s red

Last edited:
Can someone help me solve why the shutter speed is red? I notice it will go away at certain times while flying but most of the time goes back to red. I'm sure it's something simple.
Not sure ... I haven't seen this so just a guess.
Try changing from 1080p 60fps to something more standard or change to stills and see what difference it makes.

Aside from the lack of an SD Card, If you tap on the icon just above the red icon, does it change to white? The red icon is showing that it is ready to take video.

Hello please can you tell what’s wrong was with your shutter showing red because i have problem with mavic pro 2 zoom please

Attachments

• E5742ACD-0795-41BA-BF95-B50DE516E25A.png
    E5742ACD-0795-41BA-BF95-B50DE516E25A.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 298
  • 279FCDD9-7B05-4305-80F5-C2B04F539F55.png
    279FCDD9-7B05-4305-80F5-C2B04F539F55.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 291
Have you tried a different SD card, or formatting your SD Card in the aircraft?

It's worked for me in the past with similar issues.

Lemme know....

Have you tried a different SD card, or formatting your SD Card in the aircraft?

It's worked for me in the past with similar issues.
I take sd card out and is still the same after moving the gimbal became red only happens when is auto on manual it’s stay white I think that’s is something to do with auto settings i was think to send back my mavic pro 2 for refund because I bought 10 days ago but I don’t know it’s change the shutter speed just show in red looks like everything is ok

Can someone help me solve why the shutter speed is red? I notice it will go away at certain times while flying but most of the time goes back to red. I'm sure it's something simple. Thank you!!
89f942cb33650e3885d453580b609c17.png

As others have indicated, you need to install an SD card. If you get the red with the SD card installed, I would suspect a problem with the card. You should really give more information. A photo of the card would probably help.

I take sd card out and is still the same after moving the gimbal became red only happens when is auto on manual it’s stay white I think that’s is something to do with auto settings i was think to send back my mavic pro 2 for refund because I bought 10 days ago but I don’t know it’s change the shutter speed just show in red looks like everything is ok
Have you tried to reset the camera settings?
To do that go to this page in the settings and go further down the page.
It's right at the bottom of the list
i-PR67R4B-L.png

Have you tried to reset the camera settings?
To do that go to this page in the settings and go further down the page.
It's right at the bottom of the list
i-PR67R4B-L.png
Yes i try to reset camera Settings but is still red

Is it possibly indicating that you are in shutter prio mode?

Maybe it's showing you that the Shutter Speed used is not the optimal to achieve "correct" exposure? I am just guessing here, it could be also that you are in Shutter Priority

Is it possibly indicating that you are in shutter prio mode?
Maybe it's showing you that the Shutter Speed used is not the optimal to achieve "correct" exposure? I am just guessing here, it could be also that you are in Shutter Priority
Now you are just guessing.
Two minutes testing shows that using shutter priority mode does not show the shutter speed in red.
Neither does an incorrect exposure setting.
The mystery remains unexplained.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4