500.6 KB · Views: 862
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 931
HjG7OyQl.jpg

rivest266 said:
Here some mods that Kirin beer in Japan did with their DJI Phantoms Vision+
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAQLr65LUPw[/youtube]
That is how to give your drone some good looks.

Would be a great commercial for DJI Phantom Vision +

I agree and must say: Thank you,

I've begun to think you had given up on improving whatever folks do.

Nice job.

Phantom 1. E300 kit. Motor extensions. Dual 2700 maddog batt. AEO Apache OSD. Fatshark teleporter with a boscam external 7in screen.uajng goprohero3 forward cam fatshark cam point down. The boscam screen can display both cams at once. I love phantoms nobodies is alike I love seeing all these different upgrades

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416455784288.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416455784288.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 750
Phantom12014 said:
Phantom 1. E300 kit. Motor extensions. Dual 2700 maddog batt. AEO Apache OSD. Fatshark teleporter with a boscam external 7in screen.uajng goprohero3 forward cam fatshark cam point down. The boscam screen can display both cams at once. I love phantoms nobodies is alike I love seeing all these different upgrades

What exactly do the motor extensions do?

The birds current state with the Naza-M V2 LED and USB.

XO1JIPk.jpg

GPS Shielding
wRaPRNn.jpg

Cameraguard in carbon fiber, inertia cameraprotection from @Fastsmiles and GPS-tracker mounted.
dODE1u3.jpg

Homemade tabletholder.
a567UPs.jpg

PS3 controller mod, props to DBS for his awesome idea which I copied.
vnHG45N.jpg

VR4xDBC.jpg

Voltmeter
i4vFezH.jpg

More pics http://imgur.com/a/Uivvc

That controller! Very impressive, what do the buttons do?

Thanks :) the buttons correspond to different actions within the dji app, such as tilt the camera up/down, open/close radar, start/stopp recording, take a screenshot of what's currently on the display etc.. You can map whatever you want to control really. And the red switch is to toggle the voltmeter on the front.

All works off of bluetooth? Very innovative, I have never heard of that mod before. The volt meter has to be my favorite

Yes the communication between the phone/tab and the buttons/ps3 controller is through Bluetooth, and it's always within range this way. The original ps3 idea came from the forums own mod maniac DBS. :p

knightpredator said:
Here is mine. I Hydro dipped the main body. Then actually painted the landing Gear.

Hopefully soon I can pick up a real gimble and some FPV gear.

This is hands-down the best looking mod I've seen. **** cool.

I have to agree, knightpredator has the coolest looking phantom I h :shock: ave ever seen. Only thibg about going camo is it will b hard to find in the event of a flyaway or something like that. Almost makes me reconsider doing it myself though, awesome look!

tstowe said:
This is hands-down the best looking mod I've seen. **** cool.

dtitus6297 said:
I have to agree, knightpredator has the coolest looking phantom I h :shock: ave ever seen. Only thibg about going camo is it will b hard to find in the event of a flyaway or something like that. Almost makes me reconsider doing it myself though, awesome look!

Thanks guys. It's funny the dark colors do make it much easier to see, at least in the sky lol. I hoping to get it finished up soon.

Well this is my drone.

I'm kinda addictive to the Energy Drinks so my choise for The Monster Drone make-over was easy. :lol:
I have all the equipment at home for making this make-over.

I Also use a GoPro HD Hero 2 and for now without a gimball but this one is ordered.
Also some Carbon Fibre probs are ordered and prob guards

I added 4 smaal SMD LED's that i connected on the mainboard's 12v lead so i can see clearly whats the front-end.
Added some foam on the landing skids for more soft-touch landings.

I hope you like it :)

Kinds regards from The Nederlands

Attachments

• drone.jpg
    drone.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 862
  • drone1.jpg
    drone1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 894
  • drone2.jpg
    drone2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 921
  • drone3.jpg
    drone3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 913
  • drone4.jpg
    drone4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 970
Reactions: Airborne
And 3 more photo's, 5 was the limit :p

Attachments

• drone5.jpg
    drone5.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 887
  • drone6.jpg
    drone6.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 867
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 846
when you all paint your drones do you completely take them all apart or can you simply mask off vents, motors, camera, etc? also would paint weigh more or less than a total vinyl wrap? any help is appreciated! also any type of paint one recommends?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT