Shell replacement....but where are the feet?

Reaction score
I just replaced my Phantom 3 Pro shell and for the most part, everything went very well. I ordered the replacement shell from Amazon and it included the landing gear, but the landing gear did not include the black feet. I have tried to remove the old ones from the original landing gear, but I'm afraid I'm going to rip them. I also can't see where anyone sells them.

Has anyone solved this problem? Has anyone found a suitable replacement for the feet?

Hi PhantomBill grab your wife's/girlfriends hair dryer and warm the black feet up so they get fairly warm, this softens the glue and are easily peeled off. You may have to add a drop of glue to them to get them to stick to your new landing legs but it's an easy fix.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Did you check your original shipping box? Mine came with extra pads.

I just replaced my Phantom 3 Pro shell and for the most part, everything went very well. I ordered the replacement shell from Amazon and it included the landing gear, but the landing gear did not include the black feet. I have tried to remove the old ones from the original landing gear, but I'm afraid I'm going to rip them. I also can't see where anyone sells them.

Has anyone solved this problem? Has anyone found a suitable replacement for the feet?
Hi PhantomBill grab your wife's/girlfriends hair dryer and warm the black feet up so they get fairly warm, this softens the glue and are easily peeled off. You may have to add a drop of glue to them to get them to stick to your new landing legs but it's an easy fix.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
This worked perfectly... thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan