Selecting Multiple WiFi signals

Reaction score
My home has two separate WiFi Providers,one is from Centrylink (hard landline) the other is Satellite from Hugesnet. When I set up to fly my P2V it takes a long time before my smartphone (Galaxy Note 3) recognizes the WiFi signal from the Phantom. I really don't want to shut off the home systems just to (clear the slate) so to speak just to get the Phantoms signal only. The Phantoms signal will show up eventually but it takes awhile. Any suggestion on how I can give just the P2V WiFi signal first priority without having to shut off the Multiple WiFi's for the home?
Any advice is appreciated,

My home has two separate WiFi Providers,one is from Centrylink (hard landline) the other is Satellite from Hugesnet. When I set up to fly my P2V it takes a long time before my smartphone (Galaxy Note 3) recognizes the WiFi signal from the Phantom. I really don't want to shut off the home systems just to (clear the slate) so to speak just to get the Phantoms signal only. The Phantoms signal will show up eventually but it takes awhile. Any suggestion on how I can give just the P2V WiFi signal first priority without having to shut off the Multiple WiFi's for the home?
Any advice is appreciated,
There are apps that prioritize wifi signals. You can also just "forget" your home wifi names so that your phone only sees the phantom.

Thank you bbfpv! Unfortunately I have tried an app that prioritizes WiFi signals but it didn't work well at all. And yes I have did the "Forget" on my phone and yes that did work, I was trying to get around having to put in the passwords in every time I wanted to use home WiFi on my phone. Thank very much your suggestions are appreciated! Might just get an old phone or tablet to use exclusively with the P2V and only allow the Phantom signal just for it.

Reactions: bbfpv
Another idea that might work depending on where your routers are located: Make a few windsurfer antennas for your routers. If you can position them so they are effectively blocking in the direction you're launching from, it might be easier to connect with your stronger phantom signal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20