Security guard put me under citizens arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Justin beiber ever wrote a letter here... I think this would be it

Instead of someone trying to make something of their life so that they might become recognized and well-liked enough to be invited into these special venues, this poor soul has chosen to just pretend he is important and has obviously been raised with a lack of common sense or respect. I think this thread is feeding his starvation for attention. I've chosen to block/ignore the poster.

If you pretend you're important, people will think you're important and let you go backstage. Helps to carry a clipboard and a Canon camera.

It's going to be hard to be invited to an NFL backstage thing, you're better off trying to walk in if security doesn't stop you. And from that day, those CSC guys did a crappy job, and the arresting security guard tried to cover up his team's incompetence for granting a fan entry into a restricted area without knowing. Could have just played it safe, and just let me leave, which I was doing, and no one at CSC would have to do an investigation. But he had to play sheriff, and I feel when I prove to CSC that I was granted entry by other security guards, there was no way I could have been trespassing as nobody told me this was a restricted area.

Dumb NFL mall cop who thinks he's the secret service trying to arrest people. Tried getting the police to arrest me, but they could not because the only way they could arrest me is if they found something terrorist related, which they didn't. I was sober so nothing about public intoxication. So he used his last option and did a citizens arrest for trespassing, because he was outta options and still wanted to see me to go jail.

( Mod Removed and thinks this member needs a Break )

Last edited by a moderator:
If you pretend you're important, people will think you're important and let you go backstage. Helps to carry a clipboard and a Canon camera.

It's going to be hard to be invited to an NFL backstage thing, you're better off trying to walk in if security doesn't stop you. And from that day, those CSC guys did a crappy job. ( MOD REMOVED )
It’s interesting that earlier in the thread you suggested you may consider, in arguing your defence, to seek to rely on a claim that you didn’t realise the back of stadium area was restricted to the general public. I didn’t think at the time you said it you were that silly, your comments here clearly reveal you knew you weren’t permitted to be there- and now your suggesting what one may attempt to do to fool security. Your intent is clear. If you want to look really important get a Leica to replace your canon. Please report back and tell us how important the beak behind the bench thinks you are when you are in the dock. There are other ways to entertain yourself that don’t involve wasting other people’s time.

And so are the days of our lives,,,omg 4 pages,,i amaze it got this far ,,who cares,change the subject,,no disrepect to you but come on,you try walk through tunnel here ,asking for attention,,go walk through somewhere else so we have new script to read about,very sorry had to say it,,,please dont bite me head off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic