Samsung Galaxy Pro Tab 10.2 did work ! Now it doesn't........

Reaction score
My Samsung Galaxy Pro Tab 10.2 worked just fine with previous firmware( eventhough the powers that be said you couldn't run it ) but now, for the first time, it doesn't work !

I bought this tablet just for my P3 3 months back cuz I saw it worked well ! Has ANYONE out there have their Samsungs working on the newest DJIGO App firmware and if so please respond and let me know how you did it ! Otherwise it is a $350 mistake and who would have thought that the DJI boys would be going backwards when it came to more compatable tablets instead of adding more and more....... any help would be greatly appreciated !!

I can download the App successfully but when I power both my RC and P3 up and I go into the app and where it should say "Enter camera view" in its place it reads " How to connect" which when I click on it all it shows me Is a diagram of the RC and P3 and how to connect them.
I have as of yet not been able to get into camera view and I have downloaded every firmware dating back to June but still no luck !

The app worked fine a few weeks back on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and here is the website DJI GO APK Download - Free Media & Video app for Android | APKPure.com - this link came direct from DJI .
Any help would be appreciated ! DJI should be making more and more tablets that can support this firmware instead of taking them away ! Thank you

I can download the App successfully but when I power both my RC and P3 up and I go into the app and where it should say "Enter camera view" in its place it reads " How to connect" which when I click on it all it shows me Is a diagram of the RC and P3 and how to connect them.
I have as of yet not been able to get into camera view and I have downloaded every firmware dating back to June but still no luck !

The app worked fine a few weeks back on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and here is the website DJI GO APK Download - Free Media & Video app for Android | APKPure.com - this link came direct from DJI .
Any help would be appreciated ! DJI should be making more and more tablets that can support this firmware instead of taking them away ! Thank you
Grab app from here........Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI
and uninstall old/current version of dji go app and delete all and any folders on internal sdcard (of tablet) that have "dji" in the name....then reboot and install downloaded version......
btw I wouldn't/don't trust that website you got the apk from......get it from dji or playstore ONLY.

DJI sent you a link to their app hosted on a shady 3rd party site, even though it's hosted on their own download site? I call shenanigans.

Thank you for the help but after all your instructions and following them to a "t" the DJI GoApp still does the same thing .

No option to enter camera mode and in it's place states "How to connect " and pressing this it doesn't go anywhere so downloading the app works just fine until it gets to this point ! Very frustrating !

As I said I bought this Tablet exclusively for flying and it did work in the past.
Iouforgiveno are you running this tablet ? Please let me know and again thank you for all your help !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic