DJIGO-FPB4-Firmware:3.1.23 Using Samsung Tab 4 SM-T335

Reaction score
Hi all I haven't flown my P3SE since October due to 5 second lag from camera to tablet issues with the brand new tablet I bought just for the quad. I bought secondhand but in great condition a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T335 which has 8 inch screen 4G and KitKat. I can't upgrade the tablet but it seems to be okay as have no other unnecessary apps on it and have drone camera settings at 1080P 25FPS with video cache recording switched off. I was told to download the APK Firmware 3.1.1 and not upgrade and there is no lag whatsoever testing in my house but I haven't tested it outside yet and my friend is shooting a short film and wants me to take some shots with my quad so if all goes well the footage will be used in the film so I need to make sure all my equipment is working on the day. My question is about the tablet and the new firmware. Does anyone have the same tablet and is it ok and should I stick to the old firmware or upgrade? I know once the controller is upgraded that's it, there's no rolling back. Any advice would be appreciated as I don't have the time or money to buy yet another tablet/phone and see if that works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan