P3 Pro Tablet that will work.

Well.......... The Lenovo Tablet arrived this morning and it doesnt connect either. I'm thinking it's the remote now from the research I've been doing.
The battery that came with the AC only had 1 charge on it (I checked it in my Phantom 3 Standard) perhaps that's why. I wish I knew somebody local that had a P3 Adv or Pro so I could try their remote before I drop another $100+ on a used unit.
This is a drag............

Don't forget you might have to go into "Development Mode" and turn on the `USB Debugging to get it to connect?

Well.......... The Lenovo Tablet arrived this morning and it doesnt connect either. I'm thinking it's the remote now from the research I've been doing.
The battery that came with the AC only had 1 charge on it (I checked it in my Phantom 3 Standard) perhaps that's why. I wish I knew somebody local that had a P3 Adv or Pro so I could try their remote before I drop another $100+ on a used unit.
This is a drag............
Do you have any friend of family that uses an iPhone or iPad that can lend you to try out iOS devices? What I was thinking, it's best to make sure it's the RC and not a tablet problem. That way you can return the Lenovo and invest the money where it's due.

Tried it. Thanks.

After 5 devices, I would start suspecting the RC, instead of the tablets.
That's my guess too but I think I may have another problem after updating the firmware. Since I didn't know what version was installed I loaded the latest version on a formatted SD card and all was going fine for about 15 minutes then it was solit red front and rear lights for another 20 minutes. Log said it failed. Tried again but still not getting anywhere.
If I get the firmware issue straightened out I'll check with my neighbors for an iPhone or iPad .
Thanks all.

Reactions: Ansia
Tried it. Thanks.

That's my guess too but I think I may have another problem after updating the firmware. Since I didn't know what version was installed I loaded the latest version on a formatted SD card and all was going fine for about 15 minutes then it was solit red front and rear lights for another 20 minutes. Log said it failed. Tried again but still not getting anywhere.
If I get the firmware issue straightened out I'll check with my neighbors for an iPhone or iPad .
Thanks all.
This happened to a friend. A firmware takes anywere from 20-40 minutes. Try a differnet SD card.

Hi all. I hope I posted this in the correct forum. I got my P3 Pro today and I think I lucked out. It looks brand new and the battery only has one charge on it. I had to plug it in my P3 Standard to find out. The problem is that I've been flying my P3 Standard on my Galaxy Tab A 2017 tablet over wi-fi for a year and a half but I've been screwing around and doing research for over 3 hours but I don't think any of my 4 android devices are compatible. Two Galaxy Tab A's and new Galaxy S9 and an old LG phone. I keep getting the error message "can not receive data from device" or something like that. All Androids are set in File Transfer mode (tried midi as well since it was suggested in a thread) but no luck.
Can somebody PLEASE tell me if the Mac iPad 2 or 2 mini or 3 will work with Dji Go for the P3 Pro? I've never owned a Mac but it seems the iPad 2 or 2 mini will work with the latest version of Dji Go (3.5.0?) ANY advice on any other cheap tablets that's going to work would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks all.
Rob.

Hi Rob

I had several problems like this when flying my P3P with a Hudl 2, after several false starts with other tablets I settled on a old Nvidia Shield gaming tablet. Whilst it can be argued they are rather old "tech", it works fine for me, has a micro HDMI port for FPV googles and at around £120 second hand from Ebay very affordable.

Good luck
Adrian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues