RTH Failer

Reaction score
My P4 ducked behind a hill today as it often does. I lost signal and waited for RTH to trigger, it never did. I tried manual RTH, nothing happened. I walked the 200 yards to see what a I could see. The P4 was on it's side on the near by street. Broke the internal gumball mount and the left front arm. As we all do I tried to see if I could figure out what happened. I fired it back up, which was successful though not flyable, and checked settings. Noticed my RTH altitude was set to 0ft. I did not reset it from my last flights and I have not done anything to the tablet that would have even accidentally reset the app. Anybody else had this happen?

I lost signal and waited for RTH to trigger, it never did. I tried manual RTH, nothing happened.
A manual RTH is not going to work after the signal is lost.

Noticed my RTH altitude was set to 0ft.
It's not possible to set the RTH altitude to 0 meters. Was your Phantom connected to DJI GO at the time?

If you upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here, I'd be happy to take a look at your flight log to see if it explains what happened.

No Trees, wide open space....
I realize now that I was flying unsung Litchi which is my main app. I have examined the CVS Flight log and it shows "downlink lost" at 1m 44.7s then nothing until I find the ship at 16m "Downlink restored (after 16m 36s) Go Home Button Pressed"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl