Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

I can't seem to find anywhere (forums/facebook. etc.), someone saying they received a shipping notice.

Anybody? Anything?

Are they using the FedEx shipping notification system or is RotorPixel sending out notices?

The reason I'm perplexed is, Keri said someone from here is bound to get a notice soon. I wonder if something has gone wrong with the notification system.

Keri was smart creating the amount of buzz for his product. Missing 2 shipment dates could prove problematic as other options are becoming available.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Pull_Up said:
Overseas orders are going by Canada Post - so I'm guessing tracking info won't go out for those until they get picked up towards the end of the day Toronto time and scanned into the system...?

I get packages regularly from Toronto area, through the Post, UPS, FedEx, normally tracking for the post picks up around midnight, but UPS and FedEx normally a couple hours after it has been picked up.

A lot of people seem to be putting a lot of faith in this Keri fella, however as a bystander there does seem to be very little in the way of communication. You have all paid not an insignificant amount of money and from what I can see you are not being given a delivery forecast whatsoever. I have not even ordered one and I am getting fed up with Rotorpixal.

Awfullynicefella said:
A lot of people seem to be putting a lot of faith in this Keri fella, however as a bystander there does seem to be very little in the way of communication. You have all paid not an insignificant amount of money and from what I can see you are not being given a delivery forecast whatsoever. I have not even ordered one and I am getting fed up with Rotorpixal.

Only the low post count (like your 4) DJI / RP bashers seem to be concerned. For many / most of us $400 isn't that big a deal, and Keri is far too "visible" and easy to locate for us to be concerned.

I think Kerri has developed the best product by what we have seen so far and though it has not shipped yet I can wait. Like many of you have already said, If you haven't ordered why the negative post and if you have and want your money back, just ask for it. Others have and I haven't heard any negative post about not getting their refund. Although I feel you will be sorry later that you left the line, but cool I moved up :p

iDrone :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 388
Steady on you lot, I am not a dji/rp basher at all, I love my vision. It was a mere statement of fact. I just don't understand the almost cult level of adoration some of you display for this guy. The whole 129 pages of this thread seems to be a hell of a lot of questions and not a lot of answers.
Purely my opinion, that's all.
I too want to order on of these things, but I have now watched two weeks of "it's coming this week" to then see it hasn't materialised.

Awfullynicefella said:

Any concerns or fears I have are comforted by knowing that my credit card has always taken care of me. If there is an issue, and at this time I don't think there will be, I will be just fine.

In this case the very small risk I took on an unproven product is well worth the wait and the unknown.

Quadude said:
I think Kerri has developed the best product by what we have seen so far and though it has not shipped yet I can wait. Like many of you have already said, If you haven't ordered why the negative post and if you have and want your money back, just ask for it. Others have and I haven't heard any negative post about not getting their refund. Although I feel you will be sorry later that you left the line, but cool I moved up :p

I agree. He has worked directly with users to perfect the gimbal . What other manufacturer has done that ? He answers questions in a variety of forums, here, Youtube, and Facebook that I know of. There seem to be more answers in the Youtube comments than anywhere . For only $140 more than the cheap gimbals coming out I'll take quality.

wp6529 said:
Only the low post count (like your 4) DJI / RP bashers seem to be concerned. For many / most of us $400 isn't that big a deal, and Keri is far too "visible" and easy to locate for us to be concerned.

I'm the exception I guess, $400 is a lot of money for me (if you want to buy me one I'll send you my pay pal addy) . I have never bashed DJI but I am starting to get a little fatigued by RPs inability to provide credible shipping information. I don't think it's a scam and that the units will start shopping soon. I just don't think it's cool to keep saying next day or two when clearly the product is not ready. I get that things happen. It would be better IMHO to not announce delivery dates until you know your product is ready.

iResq said:
wp6529 said:

I'm the exception I guess, $400 is a lot of money for me (if you want to buy me one I'll send you my pay pal addy) . I have never bashed DJI but I am starting to get a little fatigued by RPs inability to provide credible shipping information. I don't think it's a scam and that the units will start shopping soon. I just don't think it's cool to keep saying next day or two when clearly the product is not ready. I get that things happen. It would be better IMHO to not announce delivery dates until you know your product is ready.

"Pre Order" i.e. get in line to be one of the first to get it when it finally ships, and the site had plenty of warning before taking your money that it wouldn't be shipping tomorrow. When the site says just "order" then you can expect it to ship the next business day. I've been reading various places and have not seen any delivery dates stated, just the expected date for units to start shipping.

Units have indeed begun shipping, and those that have had theirs sent out have received automatic shipping notifications. Please be patient though, as we are trying to ramp up the number of units that we can produce each week, without compromising quality. How many that we're able to produce each week is still yet to be determined, so a delivery schedule for all orders is not something that we can provide at this point.

If anyone wants to cancel their order because of the uncertainty of the delivery time frame, please feel free to let me know, or send an email through http://www.rotorpixel.com. We'll send a refund immediately. We're doing the best that we can to supply a high-quality product, but getting things done properly takes time, and there are always hurdles that present themselves along the way. The fact remains though, that we *have* started shipping units out, and we look forward to feedback from customers ASAP!

Thanks for all of your patience,

Keri

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94