Rookie pic

Reaction score
Hi all. Super rookie here both to flight and to drones. Took a little dusk trip tonight just trying to get some stick time.I'm used to fast cars(both full size and RC) so slow and steady movements using a small screen are tough for me to get used to. Took this pic of a water retention pond in our subdivision(public) from about 150' up about 700' away from me.
DJI_0042.JPG
I flew there and back using only the screen. Nothing to you folks but it helped me gain a bit of confidence in my P3 4k and my abilities. Super happy with my P3, it handles/responds very nicely to even subtle stick inputs. Makes me want to fly it more and more.

Hi all. Super rookie here both to flight and to drones. Took a little dusk trip tonight just trying to get some stick time.I'm used to fast cars(both full size and RC) so slow and steady movements using a small screen are tough for me to get used to. Took this pic of a water retention pond in our subdivision(public) from about 150' up about 700' away from me. View attachment 111226I flew there and back using only the screen. Nothing to you folks but it helped me gain a bit of confidence in my P3 4k and my abilities. Super happy with my P3, it handles/responds very nicely to even subtle stick inputs. Makes me want to fly it more and more.
Cool yip I drone rc man,2x36cc rovans,,welcome to the world of flying,very addictive,

My apologies for posting this in the wrong place. Thanks for moving it! Still learning!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.